Last week I gave you 1-11. This week you get 12-22. Happy Easter!
12. NY Giants: Zack Martin, OT- They could use another WR, but I think Eli needs a stout Tackle to help keep him clean in the pocket. TE Eric Ebron would be a nice pick too.
13. St. Louis Rams: Darquez Dennard, CB- I’m sticking with what I gave them in my mock draft. They could trade down and take a WR.
14. Chicago Bears: Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix, S- My Bears have not had a playmaking Safety since Mike Brown. I also like, and think Dee Ford is going to be a pass rushing stud. Would not mind if they took him.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dee Ford, DE- Maybe a better fit in a 3-4 defense. I had the Bears taking him in my “official” mock draft. Could easily take S Calvin Pryor or a WR.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Eric Ebron, TE- Jason Witten isn’t getting any younger and Ebron could be a dynamic receiver paired with Witten and Dez Bryant.
17. Baltimore Ravens: Calvin Pryor, S- Not the flashiest pick they could make but one that would help bring their defense back in order.
18. NY Jets: Brandin Cooks, WR- They did a nice job to snag Eric Decker in Free Agency. Adding a speedy WR to the mix would help out QB Michael Vick/Geno Smith. Could trade down a few spots and take RB Carlos Hyde for “Ground and Pound” part 2.
19. Miami Dolphins: C. J. Mosely, LB- They could take a 4th or 5th ranked Offensive Tackle, top ranked Guard or one of the higher ranked LBs to help their Defense out.
20: Arizona Cardinals: Derek Carr, QB- I have Eric Ebron falling to them in my “real” mock draft and I like that fit a lot better. Carr would be more of a “future” Fantasy pick.
21: Green Bay Packers: Aaron Donald, DT- They could easily add another speedy WR to the mix. A disruptive Tackle to go with Matthews and Peppers would be awfully tough for their Defense. In reality, Donald will be long gone. As a Bears fan, I will be happy for that 🙂
22: Philadelphia Eagles: Odell Beckham, WR- Eagles need a WR badly after a surprise cut to DeSean Jackson.
That’s it for now, check back next week for picks 23-32!