With Mists of Pandaria, Blizzard added some nice achievements to alts. There were achievements for getting your 2nd-5 characters to max level and one for getting a character to 90 on two factions (double agent). But then it stops there. I call that a good start. So what else can they do? Let’s take a look!
- Having 1 character of every class to max level. Seems like a logical next step. I would actually like a title for this one. I mean, it’s not like it can be done over night.
- Getting a max level character on 2 different servers. “Grass is always greener”
- Level a character to max level character on a PvP server. Maybe not that big of a deal? Depends on who you talk to. Maybe an achievement for having a max level toon on a PvE and a PvP server?
- “In their footsteps”- Achievement for getting a 2nd max level character of one class to max level.
- “Stuck in a rut”- For getting a 3rd character of one class to max level.
So what do you think? Are you an altoholic like me? Would you like to see more achievements for our playstyle? Or do you think we are good with what we have so far? Feel free to leave a comment down below!